Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back to Homeschooling . . . We're stepping out in faith . . . again! (Matthew 6:19-34)







After teaching in a Christian school for the last 3 1/2 years, we're homeschooling again. I'm new to blogging, so I expect some technical difficulties my way, especially since I am not the computer geek-ette I should be after so many years of life. I hope everyone in my family will want to contribute to this blog as the year goes by. Well, it's time to jump on in . . . ! In faith, the Lord will provide "dry land" and His word to light our path.

7 comments:

Justin said...

i love you mom

tiffany said...

u r the best God loves u

Missy said...

Love you, too! Lots and lots!
Hugs--Mom

Missy said...

Tiffany, thanks for the edifying post! You're a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

God's blessing to you all! What grade is everyone in now? Will you be commenting more on your reasons for the change?

Missy said...

Trina,
Cody is a senior (18 in October). Justin (15) is a sophomore, and Andrew (11) is in 6th grade.
We're going back to homeschooling for many specific reasons . . . and it all boils down to why we homeschooled in the first place--to draw ourselves closer to God and closer as a family.
Great to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

Way to go guys. The site looks good. I wish I had time to become more web capable. Hope you have a great year homeschooling. I might like to sit in on the Christian Worldview class.